INTRODUCTION TO PROSPECT RESEARCH IN CANADA COURSE
TWO ON-DEMAND OPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH the PROSPECT RESEARCH INSTITUTE:
- As part of a membership learning BUNDLE; or,
- *NEW - CLICK HERE for the ON-DEMAND stand-alone course!.
NEED ONE-ON-ONE and/or CUSTOM TEAM TRAINING?
Contact me for training, consulting, or mentoring of your current fundraising staff, or those designated as researchers.
Areas covered can include:
An Introduction to Prospect Research in Canada
Finding and researching Foundations
Finding and researching Corporations
Finding and researching Individuals
Or, other possible areas including:
- A deeper dive into any of the research methods taught in the previous modules
- Research staging for efficiency and time management
- Further understanding SEDAR & SEDI public company filings
- Introduction to pipeline management and creating a prospect research strategic plan
- Working more efficiently with your senior volunteers for peer screening
- Working with your planned giving team in identifying and researching legacy donors
- Researching external factors affecting your fundraising and/or campaigns
Or, other custom areas based on your needs!