INTRODUCTION TO PROSPECT RESEARCH IN CANADA
Join me this June for a live virtual course on an Introduction to Prospect Research in Canada!
Running from June 8th - 17th, 2021 attendees will:
- Learn an overview of fundraising and Prospect Research in Canada
- Learn how to research Foundations, Corporations, and Individuals in Canada
- An introduction to 'next steps' in Prospect Pipeline Management
- Enjoy 2 weeks of free access to the subscription services: iWave, CharityCan, and Imagine Canada Grant Connect
- Receive a discount code for the purchase of Apra Canada's Prospect Research in Canada book
- Templates, homework assignments, and more!
- Limited number of spaces available!
- For more information and registration, go to:
NEED ONE-ON-ONE and/or CUSTOM TEAM TRAINING?
Contact me for training, consulting, or mentoring of your current fundraising staff, or those designated as researchers.
Areas covered can include:
An Introduction to Prospect Research in Canada
Finding and researching Foundations
Finding and researching Corporations
Finding and researching Individuals
Or, other possible areas including:
- A deeper dive into any of the research methods taught in the previous modules
- Research staging for efficiency and time management
- Further understanding SEDAR & SEDI public company filings
- How to utilize your database for major giving research
- Introduction to pipeline management and creating a prospect research strategic plan
- Working more efficiently with your senior volunteers for peer screening
- Working with your planned giving team in identifying and researching legacy donors
- Researching external factors affecting your fundraising and/or campaigns
Or, other custom areas based on your needs!